Tuesday 22 June 2021

Common Art - Sprint #4

Common Art - Sprint #4

For this sprint I worked on lighting the Corpse Bride VR project and then making sure my 3D assets were up to date as well as the audio files:

Lamp




































Rack





















Nightstand



































Dresser





















Painting





















I also spent time double checking my finalized audio tracks and next week I plan to get with Manny to make sure everything is hitting how it supposed to in our VR experience:


Sprint #4 - Audio asset adjustments:

Gun Load sounds good, nice and strong

Lamp Switch might need to boost this if the new Quiet Ambient track is louder = DONE

Quiet Ambient need to revise this track, have car sounds in back louder = DONE

Gun Shot also sounds good works well in Oculus

Phone Ring good balance and position

Pneumatic may need to adjust based on gameplay = DONE



No comments:

Post a Comment