Friday 23 April 2021

No Country Post

 No Country Post

I spent time making sure the audio was integrated in the experience to the highest level I could achieve in terms of mastering and making certain audio assets louder such as the CatDeath per Nick and Chris's request.



At the live presentation over Zoom I noticed that the team Nitin presented for the audio presented clear through my laptop, so for next summer semester I would like to understand how the audio came through clear when in the Oculus for our team, but it did not for any of the other three projects. Since I am heading up the audio for No Country, I think this is vitally important since Chris will eventually release these VR experiences through the conference he is attending in Santa Cruz from my understanding. We need to know how this will impact the experience, whether you are in the Oculus, or not.

I also worked on importing the bed sheet cloth simulation I created as a game res asset into the VR experience because the previous integration of the bed mesh with my new linen cover altered the collision but now there should be a new bed sheet in there as a separate object with its on complex collision.



No comments:

Post a Comment