Saturday 24 April 2021

3D Post Vehicle 3

 3D Post Vehicle 3

I spent time doing a second pass on the high res sculpt to get the medium detail to pop when the object is far away and here is the result:



















I wanted to have some scrapes and cuts here and there because this anchor thing has probably been dragged around alot along the ocean floor - fine level detail is added in Substance Painter:














I also tried adding a rope to the anchor, and adjusting some of the specular on the metal parts down more. I'm not full happy with the rope texture yet, or the design, but need to access how it will fit in the existing UE4 scene first. I also re-textured the wood to get rid of the glossiness. I think the adjustments to the textures on the anchor look better from my second texture pass:



No comments:

Post a Comment