Sunday 18 July 2021

3D Art Portfolio #3 - Integrated Audio Scene: Week 1

3D Art Portfolio #3 - Integrated Audio Scene: Week 1


For this week I wanted to complete the level I plan to integrate audio into, and using a factory asset pack I was able to restructure several of the areas into a closed set of rooms to create a sort of factory corridor that I can then set the sequencer up to move through and create audio scene I am going for. Here are several images of the level build:











In the above image and its sequence the sounds I will focus will be the forklift as you pass by. In the next will be the sounds of the conveyer belt and the robot welding arms movement and welding sounds, and also noises of workers in the background moving equipment.












As the sequencer moves through the next part I want the systems and the conveyer belt to be heard and in close proximity as the camera moves above it.











There will be more robotic arm sounds and I also want to create certain electrical hums in places.











This next corridor could have certain saw type sounds that are behind the wall, and if I can find other machinery assets to add these next two or three areas could have different sounds also.





















The above image shows where I can get some light bulb electrical type noises happening, and focus on how the audio would change going through a type of room like this. Then in the last image the last big open room, I would like to incorporate some crane type assets and sounds.











The next weeks phase will be gathering the audio files generating the list I first created so that I have all the audio assets I might need imported into the game engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment