Friday 5 February 2021

VR Immersive Experience

 VR Immersive Experience

Team Three: Individual Contributions I













During this sprint I focused on gathering additional reference images for the bedside lamp and the folding luggage rack. I proxy modelled both assets and will continue to work on the low res and high res models this week. I also created a quick pillow proxy model to replace the cube pillow.

It was difficult to find the exact rack in the scene so I used different images found online. I was able to model the lamp with screenshots of the film prop and a diagram of lamp parts I found online:











The bedside lamp proved to be the most difficult of these three assets with each of the different components that assemble to get an accurate representation for the VR scene. The resulting work will be important to the narrative of the experience and one of the interactive elements for the player.

























No comments:

Post a Comment