Sunday 28 February 2021

3D ART POST CUTTHROAT TEXTURE

 3D ART POST CUTTHROAT TEXTURE


My goal with the Nerf Gun project was to get far enough ahead of deadline so that I had some time to add some mods to the gun and alter its design for what its created purpose might be within a game.

I was imagining a sci-fi type of game that has werewolf and vampire enemies that you must slay, and also hybrid creatures between the two species that have both abilities. The Underworld films come to mind and I was also recently watching a tv series The Originals that has a hybrid species.

In terms of defeating the hybrids, you would not only need silver bullets, you would also need a blade that could decapitate the creature after it was injured by the bullet. I designed the Cutthroat for this reason so the player can shoot the hybrid, and then use it like a dagger or sword to remove its head.


Cutthroat design I-ray renders:





























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment