Sunday 21 March 2021

Common VR Project: Final Audio

 Common VR Project: Final Audio

For this past week I was suffering from my back situation and I think we were supposed to complete our individual posts by Sunday because we had an extension due to Manny's absence. I completed several final audio passes including the Front Desk clerk voice over the telephone that will guide the player at the beginning of the experience to know what to do, and a voice imitation of Anton to close out the experience when Anton is approaching the room. These took a substantial amount of time to try and get the accents sounding decent and I feel like they are pretty close and will work with our experience, and make what is supposed to happen actually make sense instead of the player not knowing what to do when they are placed in the room.

I did not include a picture below of the audio tracks in Premiere but you can find the audio in engine in the folder Content / Misc / Audio - "FrontDesk" "AntonThreat" "CatDeath" if you want to listen to what I was able to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment